Sunday Worship Gatherings
We are currently offering Sunday morning in-person services at:
• 9:00 am (w/Spanish Translation)
• 10:30 am (W/Live Streaming Services)
• These services are open for everyone to attend by registration each week - Register Here
• We will continue streaming our services live online at 10:30 am to our church Facebook page
• We believe it is wise to worship with certain measures therefore masks will be required during all gathered worship services. We will have a limited supply available at the door.
• We are excited for the opportunity to worship together at “The HEC”. We will be following the current recommended best safety practices.
• The entire facility is cleaned and sanitized prior to opening the building for services. It is also cleaned and sanitized between each of the services.
• Upon arrival, you will be greeted by members of our hospitality team who will be wearing masks.
• Doors will be open 10 minutes prior to each service.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
• We will practice social distancing as we enter and leave the building as well as during the service. Hugs, handshakes, high-fives, and pats on the back should be avoided. We will greet each other with waves and head nods.
• Upon entering the building, you will be asked to go directly to the sanctuary and immediately find your seating. Our staff will assist you if needed.
• Please sit with your family (those living in the same household) and maintain social distancing between yourself and others who are not part of your household.
• In order to honor social distancing requirements, each service will be limited to an attendance of 60.
• Offering baskets will be available at all exit doors leading out of the sanctuary, we strongly encourage online giving (www.thehec.org) and text giving (Text HEC to 73256)
The following is not available on campus at this time:
• HEC Kids
• HEC Youth
• Campus Groups Online
• Small groups will continue meeting online or in socially distanced smaller gatherings off site.
• Our youth and children’s ministries will continue offering online services or in socially distanced smaller gatherings off site.
• We ask that you please not attend in person if you have had any of the following symptoms during the week: fever over 100, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, or contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days).
• There will not be a public invitation during the service. However, you can request a live chat with a team member via our website.
• We certainly understand some may not feel comfortable returning to a group setting just yet and we encourage you to do what is best for you and your family. If you choose not to return at this time, please continue watching online. We do not know how long we will have to continue worshiping under these conditions, but we will continue praying, monitoring state and local guidelines, seeking the advice of medical professionals. We will notify you of any changes to this plan when necessary through our normal communication channels.